1914 North Division Street, , IA , Davenport, Iowa, 52804, United States
Mon-Thur 9 am - 4 pm
Fri & Sat 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 12 pm - 2 pm
- How far in advance can I reserve my inflatable or rental items?
The earlier you can make your reservation is always better. This way you will receive the items and the date that you want. We appreciate as much advance notice as possible however we have a large selection and can accommodate same day rentals.
- What is the policy on inclement weather?
- If the weather does not cooperate on the day of your event we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your rental. If it is actively raining, more than a sprinkle and/or the wind is sustained at 20mph or more, we will not allow our inflatables to go out. We normally wait until the day of the rental to make the call as the weather is unpredictable.
- Refund Policy?
- Deposits are non-refundable. If it rains and we are forced to cancel or you choose to cancel due to bad weather, we will offer 100% refund. If you cancel your reservation for any reason (unrelated to weather) you will be given a 1 year rain date.
- How long is the rental period?
- We have day rental rates. Day rentals consist of picking the item up anytime 9am or after and returning the item no later than 7pm on the same day. If we are delivering your item the rental period is somewhere between 4 and 8 hours. If you need the item later than 7pm you may choose to keep the item overnight for an additional $20. The item would then need to be back by 12pm the following day.
- Can we keep the item overnight?
- You may keep the item overnight for an additional $20 fee and as long as it is not previously reserved by someone else. The item is due back the following day between 9am and 12pm.
- What if I need the item for more than one day?
- If you are needing an item for more than one day or for longer than the overnight applies to, please give the office a call at 563-324-4444. We always offer 50% off consecutive day rentals.
- Where can I have my inflatable set up at?
- An inflatable can be set up on many different surfaces. The surface must be mostly level. The best set up for an inflatable is on a grassy surface. No matter the surface we will provide anchors for the item. We use either stakes or sandbags. Please let us know if it will be set up on grass or hard surface so that we can accommodate accordingly.
- How safe are your inflatables?
- Our inflatables are the safest in the QCA. Our inflatables are cleaned and sanitized after every rental. There needs to be an adult supervising the inflatable at all times. If you need someone to supervise your inflatable please contact the office and we can discuss providing an attendant.
- How many kids can be in an inflatable at a time?
- In a regular bounce house normally there can be somewhere between 7 and 10 kids. You should always separate the smaller and bigger children. The bigger children tend to jump over the smaller ones. If you have questions please feel free to call us.
- Is there a deposit required to reserve my date?
- Jumpin Joey's requires the items to be paid in full at the time of the reservation. We accept all major credit cards through the website and for phone orders. We also accept all forms of payment in the office.
- Can I provide special instructions with my order?
- You can include special instructions for orders during checkout. In your shopping cart, click Checkout. On the Payment page, type your special instructions or comments in the Customer Notes text box. The store owner will receive these instructions along with the order. Click Place Order to continue with the checkout process.
- Can I set up an inflatable at the park?
- YES! If you are reserving shelter, that would need to be done through the parks and recreation department or the park office itself. We will provide the necessary insurance at no additional charge. If there is no power at the park you are using you will need to have a generator. We have them available for rent and can add them to your order.
- Do you have insurance?
- YES!! Jumpin Joey's is fully insured, licensed and state inspected.
- Is my credit card information secure through this site?
- YES! Your credit card information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all of your transactions through our site with industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. If the online store accepts credit cards, rest assured that both your credit card information and personal information are protected.